Saturday, September 14, 2019

Wk: 33 Eight Months on the Miss

Well I'm about to hit my 8 month mark on the mission. So that's cool. It is fun to see all my wonderful friends come home right now having served valiantly. It's weird that people are home already and I've still got 16 months left. I'm sure everyone will change a lot in that time. Especially those that have served a mission. I'm surprised people can do this hard work. If it wasn't for the Lord's help, it wouldn't be impossible that's for sure. 

I'm loving my time with Elder McBride. We already know each other so I knew we were gonna get along. He was my MTC companion and is now serving in Salem, Indiana with me. The next step is to work hard. 

Kacie is getting stronger and stronger. I love seeing her grow. She just brightens my day whenever we see her. She's getting closer and closer to being baptized because her mom is getting more familiar with us and is lightening up about her meeting with the missionaries. We pray that we can get a yes from Kacie's mom saying you can get baptized. I really want to be here and be able to see her enter the waters of baptism. It would be wonderful if I could do that. What an amazing experience that would be. I am trying to have more joy in the journey. I'm happy and we are having fun. So yeah, my mom told me to be my jolly ole self, so I'm gonna do that. 

Please keep us in your prayers. Pray for more opportunities in this area and miracles to occur. 

I love you and will talk to you next week.
Elder Greenlaw


Elder Greenlaw being his usual fun loving self! 


Road in Indiana


Missionary Work

No comments:

Post a Comment