Monday, May 4, 2020

I'm Coming Home Because of the 2020 Pandemic

Hey everybody. 


With all that's been going on, I got a call last Friday saying I'm going to be heading home. It was a shock to me and everyone else. But hey, what are you gonna do? I'm just gonna keep on keeping on. I love you all!  My heart goes out to all the friends I've made on the mission. Going back all the way to my MTC experience 14 months ago. So much has happened since then and I can't be any happier about it. 

Here are some pictures of my favorite times on the mission.

Elder Greenlaw


Provo MTC


MTC


The Bros - Training


Fun District


Being Goofy


Funny Members - Pocahantas 


Elder Fisher, Enough Said


Souveniers 


Best Friends!


Last Baptism - Brian



First Baptism - Brayden and Morgan


Raising Canes

No comments:

Post a Comment